Location: Ocho Rios, Tel: 1-876-974-7075
A great tour to travel to a cool starting point high in the Blue Mountain on a road called by the New York Times “One of the best scenic vistas in the Caribbean”.
You will enjoy a leisure downhill bicycle ride through lush tropical rain forest, home to over hundreds of species of bird and blossoming plant life. View the world famous Blue Mountain coffee plantations.
Finish you tour with an exhilarating dip at a cool cascading waterfall.
- Bicycle Ride Durations -approximately 11/2 to 21/2 hours
- Bicycle Tour Distances – 9 to 18 miles downhill
- Age – Seven (7) years and older
- Tours are available rain or shine, Monday through Saturday.
- Experience Guides
- Brunch and Lunch
- Bicycle and Equipment Provided
- Round Trip Transportation
- Accommodate Persons Wish not to Bicycle
What to Bring:
- Credit Card/Cash